CNIV and ICVL Projects – Financing MCI / MECS / ANCSI
Contract de finanțarea a Manifestărilor Științifice cu participare Internațională (FP6, FP7)- ICVL – the International Conference on Virtual Learning și CNIV – Conferinta Națională de Învățământ Virtual: http://c3.icvl.eu/2018/financed
– Editions of 2017 (score: Class C, classification: international domain: 1 Information Society Technologies, financed by MCI-research activities 7.000 RON, contract no. 41M / 05.10. 2017)
– Editions of 2016 (score: Class A, classification: international domain: 1 Information Society Technologies, financed by MCI-research activities 6.000 RON, contract no. 59M / 23.09. 2016)
– Editions of 2015 (score: Class A, classification: international domain: 1 Information society technologies, financed by MEN-research activities 4.500 RON, contract no. 57M / 29.09. 2015)
– Editions of 2014 (score: Class A, classification: international domain: 1 Information society technologies, financed by MEN-research activities 6.000 RON, contract no. 54M / 09.07. 2014)
– 2013 edition TEHNE- Association funded Centre for Development and Innovation in Education, infringements of co-organizer of the International Conference on Virtual Learning (eTwinning Workshop, University of Bucharest, October 25 to 26, 2013), headquartered in Bucharest, . Louis Pasteur, No. 54 (4750 lei)
– Editions of 2012 (score: Class A, classification: national, international participation, activity: 1 Information society technologies, financed by ANCS with 4.400 RON, contract no. 86m / 12.09. 2012)
– Editions of 2011 (score: Class A, classification: national, with international participation, activity: 1 Information society technologies, financed by ANCS 11,000 RON contract no. 89m / 27.05. 2011)
– Editions of 2010 (score: Class A, classification: national, with international participation, field 1 information society technologies financed by ANCS RON 10,000, contract no. 119m / 30.08. 2010)
– Edition 2009 (co-financed by ANCS with 6.000 RON, contract no. 154M / 05.08. 2009)
– 2008 edition (ANCS funded with 9.000 RON, contract no. 112 / 19.05. 2008)
– Editions in 2007 (co-financed by ANCS 8,000 RON contract no. 216 / 20.08. 2007)
– Editions in 2006 (co-financed by ANCS with 7.000 RON, contract 14.07.2006)
The financing agreement with international participation scientific events 14.07.2006 concluded between the National Authority for Scientific Research (identifying key RD) and the University of Bucharest between October 27 to 29. 2006 were held simultaneously at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Bucharest, two scientific events:
About CNIV and ICVL: Strong scientific events create and promote values
CNIV and ICVL are scientific events promoting innovative technologies and methodologies in education, research and lifelong improvement, both in the pre-university and university milieu, and in the economic sector, too. Structured and organized by European principles and International standards, the two projects promote implementation of modern ideas in the initial education and continuous training, encourage and promote teamwork and collaborative activities, scientific methods and experiments, creative thinking and intuition, arguing, and proving.
Contracte de cercetare naţionale, Contracte CEEX, Contracte internaţionale
- 2009-20013 Proiectul „Formarea continuă a profesorilor de matematică în societatea cunoașterii” (ID 63671) cofinanţat din Fondul Social European (FSE) prin POSDRU 2007-20013 si implementat de ISJ Iasi – parteneri CCD „Spiru Haret ” Iasi, Siveco Romania si Asociatia „Formare Studia” Iasi: http://matematica.isjiasi.ro; Obiectivul general al proiectului este formarea şi dezvoltarea competenţelor cadrelor didactice din aria curriculara ”Matematică şi Ştiinţe”.
- 2009-2012 – Proiect Multi – Touch „Proces educaţional optimizat în viziunea competenţelor societăţii cunoaşterii” (Curriculumului integrat, inter- şi transdisciplinar „Învăţare în societatea cunoaşterii”), cofinanţat din Fondul Social European (FSE) si implementat de Unitatea de management al proiectelor cu finanţare externă, din cadrul MECTS, în parteneriat cu SIVECO România şi Universitatea Naţională de Apărare „CAROL I” (Departamentul ADL) (IPMA International Project Excellence Award 2013: http://ipma.ch/award-news/ipma-announces-the-pe-award-finalists-2013/).
- 2004-2008: „INTUITION” A Network Of Excellence focused on virtual reality and virtual environments applications for future workspaces”, funded by the Research Grant no. FP6-IST-NMP-1-507248-2 of the European Comission, in the Information Society Technologies Programme, under the Sixth Framework Programme – FP6, (coordinator: Institute of Communication and Computer Systems/ ICCS, Greece), partner Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science Ovidius University of Constanta, http://www.intuition-eunetwork.net, http://www.univ-ovidius.ro/math/
- 2007-2008: DEMODEF- Research of Excellence-CEEX , National Authority for Scientific Research “Detectia şi monitorizarea deficienţelor somatice şi psiho-comportamentale la copil şi adolescent (vârsta între 10 – 18 ani)” , 106/2006 ANCS (coordinator: University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila” Bucharest), http://demodef.googlepages.com/
- 2006-2007 (code PR-D11-PT00-48/2005), Research of Excellence-CEEX, National Authority for Scientific Research, (Module: The promotion of participation to research European and international programs: type: Increasing institutional and research programs visibility), The promotion of scientific research concerning: OPERATOR MODELS AND APPLICATIONS, (coordinator: West University of Timişoara, http://modop.uvt.ro/)